I love a flavorful and tasty meal that can be made in under thirty minutes. Pretty sure I say this quite often. I mean it doesn’t get any better than that.
Just look at it. Ugh, so delish.
These are the components of your creamy and dreamy Thai peanut sauce for this dish. Flavorful is basically an understatement. When you combine all of these together it’s like literally life changing. Tangy, savory, and spicy might just be my love language, ha!
Let’s talk about how easy this dish is to make.
Make your sauce first and set aside. If you like a thinner sauce, add 2-3 tablespoons of water. You’re going to slice up the chicken thighs and brown them. Season with salt and pepper. Prepare your spaghetti/ramen. Sauce up your chicken and turn the heat off. Toss in the red peppers and noodles. Toss and serve it up. IN UNDER THIRTY. SOLD!
Thai Peanut Sauce Chicken Noodles
- 1.5 Pounds Chicken Thighs or Chicken Breast
- 3 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Red Pepper (sliced thinly)
- 1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, mined or grated
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Olive OIl
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- Juice of half a lime.
- Green Onion For Garnish
- First prepare your sauce. Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, garlic, and lime juice. Stir to combine and set side.
- Slice your chicken thighs into think strips. Over medium heat, brown your chicken thigh strips and season with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 of pepper.
- Prepare your pasta according to the package.
- When your pasta is almost done and your chicken is browned, turn the heat off under the chicken. Pour In your sauce and coat the chicken. Add in your thinly sliced red pepper and your pasta and toss gently to coat. Garnish with green onion and enjoy!
Pretty much better than take out y’all
Did you make this recipe? If so, be sure to tag me on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/rosieroamingorlando and use #RROrecipes & #RROkitchen