Allow me to introduce you to our favorite Cinco De Mayo dip!
That spice combo above is bringing us the best appetizer that deserves a nice margarita or beer to go with it! Or do we deserve that drink to go with it? Yes, I mean us, HA!
I cannot tell you how good this is. I ate it hot, as soon as it came out of the oven and I was like WOAH. Then I ate cold straight of the fridge and I was like WOAH. Darn good, y’all. So you’ll have to tell me what you think when YOU make it :).
Such an easy appetizer you can prep ahead and stick in the fridge until your ready to serve it up.
You can serve it with your favorite tortilla chips, veggies, or eat it by the spoonfuls. Yes, guilty I am. I ate this straight out of the dish with a spoon. Just living my best life over here.
SO, lets talk about how easy this dish is to put together. All you gotta do is dump all of your ingredients in a bowl, mix, bake, top, and serve it up.
See, easy! Also, so much FLAVOR.
Not to be corny, or anything, but this will def make all of your friends super happy at your next gathering. When we can do that once again soon.
Or you could just make this for yourself. You won’t be mad with yourself at all for doing it.
But seriously, pair this dip with a nice cold drink. I am thinking a spicy margarita. Hello, best happy hour EVER!
Mexican Street Corn (Elote) Dip
- 8X8 Pyrex Baking Dish
- 4 Cups Fresh or Frozen corn (thawed)
- 1/3 Cup Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Teaspoon Everything, but Elote Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Jalapeño seeded and grated
- The zest and juice of a lime.
- 1/2 Cup Cotija Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Cotija cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Spray your baking dish with non stick oil spray and set aside.
- Combine you all of your ingredients, minus your cilantro, and mix well until combined.
- Pour into your baking dish and top it off with the last bit of cotija cheese. Bake in your oven for 30 minutes.
- Once it is done let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes. Top with some cilantro and a extra squeeze of lime juice. Serve it up with your favorite tortilla chips and veggies.
If you dip, I dip, we dip! Happy Cinco De Mayo, Y’all!
Did you make this recipe? If so, be sure to tag me on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/rosieroamingorlando and use #RROrecipes & #RROkitchen