to you’re favorite cookie ever! right? Yes, RIGHT
But, I consider every cookie my favorite so maybe, not right, but totally right, right?
a classic cookie is what we’ve got here.
two classic in one and can be made two different ways!
also, a cookie for the indecisive.
HELLO AGAIN. Me. I am the indecisive. Classic libra.
Why is this a classic cookie, you ask?
Well, it’s when a craving hits and you wanna reach for a little bit of both classics cookies. So I put them together!
I mean just look at that cookie!
so yes, classic chocolate chip cookie stuffed with the one and only Oreo equals one great decision made.
I did this for us. I created a recipe that gives you that cookie that’s thin, with crispy edges and a soft center OR a cookie that’s super fluffy and soft; kinda like a cloud or paper weight.
don’t be fooled by these photos. these babies are huge! I usually offer them by the halves.
but if you’re feeling like living your best life, don’t hold back, and a have WHOLE cookie!
I have to be honest. I like, really, really, love both versions of this cookie. they’re both so comforting and satisfying. you won’t go wrong either way you make these.
I’m just a girl staring at these cookies, hoping they stay cookies, HA! I’d cry if it changed to a bowl of salad. To be honest tho, I love salads too. So, actually no tears scratch that. I’ll take both, please!
***Be sure to check out the note section on how to make these with crispy edges and a soft center.
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies (2 ways!)
- Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer with the paddle attachment OR hand held mixer.
- 2 Baking Sheet I
- Parchment Paper
- 10 Oreos
- 3 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 12 Ounce Bag of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Cup Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter at room temperature.
- Using your hand held mixer or stand mixer cream your butter and sugar together for about 1.5 minutes. Then add in your eggs and vanilla extract. Next up, add in your dry ingredients and chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, you’re gonna take two scoop of cookie dough and form it around the Oreo to create a hockey puck sized cookie. You’ll place 5 cookies to one baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 minutes at 350 degrees fahrenheit. When your timer goes off remove from the oven and let them rest for about 30 minutes. Then slice each cookie in half and just check out how amazing they are!! You can officially indulge.
Did you make this recipe? If so, be sure to tag me on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/rosieroamingorlando and use #RROrecipes & #RROkitchen