I have eaten this dish at least three plus meals for the past two weeks.
No shame at all. I obviously had to make sure it was perfect for y’all.
This sauce is literally gold. I cannot even with it.
It reduces down to a magical sauce that is life changing.
Remember, I said I’ve eaten this meal like at least 5 times by now. Trust me.
Sauced up chicken thigh nuggets of love.
The best part about this dish is that it can be made within 30 minutes!
Go to easy rice or quinoa – y’all already know I am a huge fan of Trader Joe’s frozen organic brown rice or quinoa. Such a good addition to this dish.
Or you could just eat this chicken straight of the pan. I won’t judge you and nor should you care what anyone may think. Not gonna lie though, I really love a good carb that soaks up the sauce like rice or quinoa.
HELLO COMFORT & DELISH.
Sriracha Honey Garlic Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce or Tamari if you prefer to keep It gluten free
- 3 Tablespoons Sriracha or hot sauce
- 3 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1 1/2 – 2 Pounds of chicken thighs
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 4 Cloves of garlic minced or grated
- 1 Lime Wedge
- In your mixing bowl or pyrex measuring cup combine your soy sauce, honey, sriracha, pepper, garlic, and sesame oil. Stir it together and set It aside. Keep your salt and pepper shaker close by for seasoning your chicken thighs.
- Start by heating 2 tablespoons of olive oil in your sauté pan on low heat.
- Next, slice your chicken thighs into cubes and sprinkle lightly with some salt and pepper. Raise the heat on your stove to medium heat.
- Sear the chicken thighs on medium heat on each side for about 2-3 minutes just till it forms a nice brown crust. this doesn’t have to be perfect, because the chicken will continue to cook in the sauce.
- Pour your sauce over your chicken thighs and turn the heat up to medium high. you want the sauce to bubble on medium high for 6-8 minutes. Stir to coat the chicken every few minutes. You’ll start to see the sauce reduce and thicken up. Once your sauce has thickened, most likely as you’ve reached 7 minutes, then your heat off and let the pan rain on the stove.
- Lastly, add your squeeze of lime and you’re all set!
Alright. I’ve said enough. Now its your turn to make this and tell me what you think!
Did you make this recipe? If so, be sure to tag me on Instagram http://www.instagram.com/rosieroamingorlando and use #RROrecipes & #RROkitchen